Friday, December 27, 2013

Over the mountian she comes...

Over the Mountain,
 
Around a Christmas parade,
 
Through road construction,
 
and
 
Stuck in the mud with 3/4 of the trailer sticking out in the road!!!! 
 







 
My best advise to anyone buying a Trailer is this...
 
 
DON'T WATCH!!!!
 
These people are professionals.  They know what they are doing.  Save your nerves and finger nails and let them do there job, then call you to come jump with joy when it is all done.
 
'CAUSE
 
nobody needs to see there house blocking traffic!! You do not want to look in, from the outside, of  your living room window and see an SUV where your sofa should be.... 
 
All I could think about was that scene in "Twister" where they drive through a house.  If I had heard breaks squealing, I think I would have passed out!
 
Each half was only stuck for minutes before a huge chain was attached to a frontend loader & safely pulled up the greased slide,  opps..  I mean mud soaked hill.
 
BUT IT SEEMED LIKE FOREVER!!!!!
 
 
 
This is where the tire blew out!
Not a sound you want to hear!!


Yet it still went up the hill!







 This is my favorite! If u look close you will see only one wheel is touching the ground!
 
At least we know the frame is strong!!




 
It made it u the hill in one -- I mean two pieces!!
 
Look baby!!  We have a house!!
 
Now the work can begin!!!
 
 
 
Much Love from 'Bama!
 
Thori Inspired
 



 
 
 
 
 


No comments: